[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Own dead letter queue

andreyT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 1 02:51:19 EST 2006

"jaikiran" wrote :
  | In your onMessage method of the MDB, which is listening on queue/interlayC, are you invoking messageDrivenContext.setRollbackOnly(). Only when you invoke that method, the message will be sent to the DLQ(after trying to redeliver it for "redeliveryLimit" number of times).

My messages after "redeliveryLimit" attempts are sent in "queue/DLQ", instead of in "queue/sns/DLQ".

My MDB:

anonymous wrote :
  | I do remember trying exactly the same usecase that you are working on, and it had worked for me. BTW, which version of JBoss are you using?
JBOSS 4.0.4 GA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982303#3982303

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982303