[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - RC9 Migration NameNotFoundException

aidan_b5 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 1 11:08:01 EST 2006

I am trying to upgrade from jboss 4.0.3 SP1 ejb RC6 to 4.05 RC9.

When I try to access my ejb's that have other ejbs injected into them, I get a NameNotBoundException.

Looking in the jmx console, I can see that those ejbs are registered but not started. Having searched the net for a solution, one person said that you have to use the installer and install using the EJB configuration, this I have done.

I have also changed the @EJB annotations to javax.ejb.EJB instead of the javax.annotation.EJB ones used in RC6.....no luck.

My ejbs are being looked up using SMSPortal/ObjectFacadeBean/local
where SMSPortal is my ear.....i assume this is still correct for RC9 and hasn't changed?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982407#3982407

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982407