[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Help Regarding JBOSS SSO

sohil.shah@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 1 15:18:18 EST 2006

Hi Sohil

Sorry for writing mail to you directly. I am actually working on SSO project for our company and was waiting eagerly for JBOSS SSO.

I was going through the documents and as our User Info is maintained in database currently so I have to write my own class implementing LoginProvider interface

But I have few confusions like what exactly is this method

  public Identity read(String username) throws IdentityException;

I mean Identity Object.

Would Appreciate if you can please explain me this or point me to some API where I can get reference to such questions.

Thanks for your help

regards
Nipun

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982457#3982457