[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Partner Web Application

nipunbatra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 1 15:33:00 EST 2006

Hi

Thanks for your response Sohil

I have one more question

I have Jboss running on machine A, and on this machine I install my jboss-federation-server-exploded.ear and jboss-federation-server.sar
I also have one web application running on machine A.

Now on machine B whcih is a remote machine with same domain, I have another web application running, So do we have to define somewhere that my main server is A.

In the "JBoss Federated SSO - Federation Server Setup"   it is mentiond that

"Each security domain where partner sites are present must run an instance of the Federation Server. Then the Federation Servers between the security domains communicate with each other to exchange SSO Token assertions."

Does this means that I have to install jboss-federation-server-exploded.ear and jboss-sso.sar on each jboss instance.

Thanks for your help
Nipun

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982462#3982462

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982462