[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: implementing wsse:UserNameToken

rayymlai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 1 16:33:53 EST 2006

In my previous replies, I've already used your sample config file
 in the jboss-wsse-client.xml (and jboss-wsse-server.xml), but jbossws does not render the wsse username token profile.

How I re-do the testing:
1. in the 3 samples in jbossws wssecurity, i use your example in the two *wsse*.xml file:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  |
  | <jboss-ws-security xmlns="http://www.jboss.com/ws-security/config" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  |   xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.jboss.com/ws-security/config http://www.jboss.com/ws-security/schema/jboss-ws-security_1_0.xsd">
  |   <config>
  |    <username />
  |   </config>
  | </jboss-ws-security>

2. run "ant clean", "ant" and "ant tests"
- wssecurity samples show no error in test runs

3. examine output/samples log file

Outgoing SOAPMessage
<env:Envelope xmlns:env='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
<env:Header/>
<env:Body>
<ns1:echoUserType xmlns:ns1='http://org.jboss.ws/samples/wssecurity'>
<UserType_1 xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'>
 Kermit
</UserType_1></ns1:echoUserType></env:Body></env:Envelope>

Incomming Response SOAPMessage
<env:Envelope xmlns:env='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
<env:Header/>
<env:Body>
<ns1:echoUserTypeResponse xmlns:ns1='http://org.jboss.ws/samples/wssecurity'>
<result xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'>Kermit
</ns1:echoUserTypeResponse></env:Body></env:Envelope>

4. I use tcpspy to capture the SOAP message, but cannot find the wsse username token in the SOAP header.

5. If I don't use the tag "username", e.g.

  | <jboss-ws-security>
  | <config />
  | </jboss-ws-security>, I find the output/sample and the SOAP message intercepted by tcpspy are the same.

Need help
6. could you advise if I miss anything in the config file?

7. how should I capture or examine the SOAP header in order to look for wsse usernametoken element? Is there any log file or option to log the SOAP header?

thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982471#3982471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982471