[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBossWS Plugin gen code problem

mwr0707 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 1 17:43:24 EST 2006

Hi Ole,

After a reboot, the missing config file issue went away.  Go figure...

But the "The system cannot find the path specified." error remained.  I finally realized that wstools.bat expects the JAVA_HOME environment variable to be set.

I guess we should ask the wstools team to include the name of the directory entry that can't be found in the error message.  Might save some time for someone else. 8-)

Once I fixed that, the errors on both systems are now the same:
"Failed to update deployment descriptor"

As I originally reported.

Regards,
-Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982482#3982482