[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: jboss is not start

visolvejboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 01:54:57 EST 2006

Hello,

>From the error I guess that, you are running JBoss AS at Windows OS and you are not running run.bat at the right location.

>From which path you are executing the run.bat file?
Which version of JBoss AS you are using?

For example,

If you have installed JBoss AS in the location C:\jboss-4.0.4.GA then you should go into that location from the command prompt.

Let assume the location as JBOSS_HOME=C:\jboss-4.0.4.GA

at command prompt,

Go into the <JBOSS_HOME>/bin directory,

And run the file run.bat.

For more details, see the following link.

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973147

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982568#3982568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982568