[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Using JBoss Portal as deployment platform for an Community /

markbakker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 03:41:12 EST 2006

Hello,

We are considering using JBoss portal for a large scale Community.
For this we will know how well JBoss portal scales.
When I do a simple JUnit test on an newly deployed JBoss Portal 2.4 I get 6 pages a second at max. I think the default is no render-view caching for the portlets.
Can someone explain me how I do renderview-caching in the News page?
Does anyone has stress test results for JBoss portal.
I hope to handle > 50 pages a second, mosty cached content.

Kind regards,

Mark Bakker

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982593#3982593

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982593