[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Error while running XDoclet ??

korayg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 03:57:31 EST 2006

Hi, i was following the JBoss IDE tutorial.In chapter 5, i have done all xdoclet settings and Run Xdoclet..

After this, i got this message first
"Warnings while parsing key bindings from the 'org.eclipse.ui.commands' extension point

After this error log listed this error

"Error while running XDoclet"
"javax.xml.transform.TransformConfigurationException :  Could not compile stylesheet"

I am using
Eclipse 3.1.2
JBossIDE 1.5
JDK 1.5

In home, i have tried same things and everything went fine..
It's eclipse 3.0, Jboss IDE 1.4 JDK 1.5

I couldn't figure out the problem..Could you help me, please ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982596#3982596

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982596