[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Jboss SSO Web Application

nipunbatra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 04:00:07 EST 2006

Hi Sohil

Thanks for your response,

Now I have developed my own DBLoginModule class whcih implements javax.security.auth.spi.LoginModule

I have also added the policy entry of this login module in login-config.xml under /server/default/conf/login-config.xml

As per documents I have added context.xml inside WEB-INF folder.

Now at the login servlet I call  login() method for the policy I have defined in  login-config.xml

The user gets autheticated sucessfully  but even after successful authnticatiion when I call request.getUserPrincipal() it returns null value

However when I call org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation.getSubject() I get my pricipal in this subject.

I am not sure why I am getting request.getUserPrincipal() as null.

Also I noticed that there is no cookie set on my browser for my domain.
The web application is deployed on the same server where I deployed jboss-sso and federated-sso

Thanks again for ur help
Nipun

[/img]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982597#3982597