[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Connection (transaction problem)

mduarte do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 06:50:48 EST 2006

Sorry all, but I could not find the anwers in the forum.

I am using jBPM as a jar of my server. And my server has its own database. So I have some operations that "integrate" some jbpm tables with my tables.

The problem is when I have a foreign key for a database table. e.g. When I deploy a process definition I have to insert some data in another table with a foreign key to the process definition id.

The problem is the transaction control. as I did not commit my deploy I do not have how to insert a data that has some dependencies of the process definition.

To solve that I thing there is two options:
1. Get the same connection used by jbpm to deploy the process definition and use it to create my statements;
2. Set jbpm to in some cases use a jdbc connection created by me.

is there anyway to do that? the second option could be much better

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982633#3982633

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982633