[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - SignlSignOn with NTLoginModule

knoppTorsten do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 09:24:49 EST 2006

How can I realize a SinglSignOn with the following LoginModules:

BeispielNT {
	com.sun.security.auth.module.NTLoginModule required debug=true;
	org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule required sharedState=true password-stacking=useFirstPass debug=true;
};

I want to use the NTPrincipal as Principal in JBoss!

So I set the option sharedstate=true and password-stacking=useFirstPass, but the map sharedState is empty when I debug the org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982669#3982669

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982669