[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: SpringDeployer compatible with Spring2.0 final

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 09:37:24 EST 2006

Yep, more instructions would be helpful, I totally agree.
But unfortunately I'm really short on time - just wanted to release the really main part (this jar) of Springframework v2.0-final support. So I hope this post will help you in some way.

"Stefan Arentz" wrote : All I see on sf.net is a .jar file with compiled classes. Where is the complete release with 2.0 support? Including the deployer.sar?

This .jar is the whole SpringDeployer code base - for JDK5. It really didn't change much from previous releases - the service/deployer xml descriptor in META-INF is unchanged.

Simply change the old jar with this one, update Springframework libraries to v2.0-final, and it should work.
If you need SpringDeployer for JDK1.4, let me know.

"Stefan Arentz" wrote :
  | Also, where is the source code for that release? I got http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/trunk/spring-int but that doesn't compile against AS 4.0.5 so I assume that is actually code for 5.0?

Yep, that's the code.
And it is for AS 4.0.x branch.
What's the problem / exception with not compiling against 4.0.5?

Working on the JBoss5 deployers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982674#3982674

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982674