[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: TCP Clustering problem

bela@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 11:43:42 EST 2006

"somejunk" wrote : I tried procedure given in the link. On node1 which I started first I get
  | GMS: address is App2:7800
  | ** New View: [App2:7800|0] [App2:7800]
  |
  | When node2 on other machine is started, I get ChannelException: unable to setup protocol stack.
  |
  | Please help me on this further. Thanks

There should be a stack trace on node2, can you post it ? Also, if you enable logging at the trace level for org.jgroups, you will see what the problem is. I suspect an incorrect bind_addr. Any chance you're using IPv6 ? Then disable it as detailed in http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=IPv6

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982712#3982712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982712