[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: IDE2.0.0 packing and deployment

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 15:00:10 EST 2006

You're 100% correct in what's happening, and most of it is upstream from me in webtools. Marshall is currently working on new packaging stuff, and I will be trying to use that for webtools-project deployment instead of the stuff they currently use.

I think they do it to track changes and have a clean place to build the files, but you're right. It's silly to copy files around so much, and that won't be what happens in the future.

The new packaging stuff Marshall is working on will be much more customizable and all in all tons better.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982766#3982766

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982766