[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - configuration issues!

diablo341 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 16:19:19 EST 2006

I want to use the booking app as a template for my new project.  I imported the ear file, but got an error stating that the jboss-seam-booking.jar contains errors and cannot be used as a project.  Not sure what that's about.  How do I create a template project that uses facelets/jsf/seam/ejb3 and can be deployed with a build script (not WTP)?

I've tried seam-gen, but it isn't working with seam 1.1.0.beta1.

I appreciate any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982785#3982785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982785