[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - CPU Usage at 100% upon deployment

scout1lacno do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 17:58:39 EST 2006

Hi All,

Im developing an EJB3.0 app. I just installed the NetBeans 5.5 with JBOSS bundle release. Im clueless why  everytime I deploy my app the CPU usage rose up to 100%,the IDE hangs up,and after deployment it comes back to normal again,  this never happened from the Beta2. The max cpu usage was between 70 to 80% for the Beta2.

Im using Windows 2000. I just wanna ask if this is a JBOSS issue or  Windows issue because some of my freinds using LINUX is ok.

Hope for a kind response :)

Thankz :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982803#3982803

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982803