[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Jboss SSO Web Application

nipunbatra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 18:42:44 EST 2006

Hi Sohil

So finally I have some good news and bad news.

I developed 2 application A and B and I am now using JbossWS policy whcih is a standard JAAS Login module used in Jboss. Both the applictions are running on same server.

Now in application A I login and after sucessfull login I even see a cookie, domain cookie whose name is token and value is some thing like <response:xmlns

On application A, on the web page I print request.getUserPrincipal() and   I get proper value i.e. Roles and Principal.

Now from same browser when I go to application B whcih is on same server (and application B is almost the replica of Application A (only contxt.xml is different) ). ,when I do request.getuserPrincipal()   I get null value.

I think I shd get the same pricipal in application B also

Thanks
Nick

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982810#3982810

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982810