[jboss-user] [JBoss.NET] - Class Loading Isolation for EJB based webservice

valentino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 19:12:45 EST 2006

Hi all,
I've got a jboss 4.0.2 installation providing a web service based on an EJB & I'd like to run the current version side-by-side with a new version. Both versions use many of the same classes with slight differences so based on the documentation on class loading configuration it looked like I needed to add something along the lines of:

<jboss-app>
  <loader-repository>
      BeanName:loader=BeanLoader
  </loader-repository>
</jboss-app>

to my app's configuration. I was a little unclear about what config file to add it to so I added a jboss-app.xml file to my META-INF directory. Unfortunately this doesn't seem be working. The two deployed jars still appear to be sharing whichever classes load first. Anyone run into something like this before, am I totally off base? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks -V

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982820#3982820

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982820