[jboss-user] [J2EE Compliance] - topic up

gedel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 3 05:50:03 EST 2006

kabir's answer is great. but two years elapsed ...
Now we have pretty nice @EJB annotation within there no the ugly JNDI-client code required. please look at http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/relnotes/cliref/hman1m/appclient.1m.html and "Creating a Reference to an Enterprise Bean Instance" chapter on J2ee 5 Sun's tutorial. I think that would be great to have application client container's possibilities in the best app server (aka JBoss)!!!

sorry, my english isn't glance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982925#3982925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982925