[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problem while deleting the user

rashmi_setty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 3 07:12:33 EST 2006

We are using Jboss Portal 2.4 GA
I am trying to delete the user in jboss portal programatically using the service
in the following code

 String userID="aaa"
  | userModule.removeUser((Serializable)userID);

there is a user with username aaa. But I am getting exception as
anonymous wrote : java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The id is not an long : aaa
  | 	at org.jboss.portal.identity.db.UserModuleImpl.removeUser(UserModuleImpl.java:253)

How should i pass the username to removeUser function so that it delets the user.
please help
Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982947#3982947

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982947