[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: 4.0.5 GA bluescreens

therockhopper do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 3 10:12:19 EST 2006

In the above messages I used the webstart installer and selected All and used all the defaults.

I just punted on that. I deleted the jboss directory. I installed the latest jdk 1.5.0_09 and downloaded the jems installer from sourceforge - jems-installer-1.2.0.BETA3.jar

On installation I selected EJB3 not All. Now I don't get the BSOD.
(it is unclear to me that if you select All if you get EJB 2.1 or 3. I was assuming 2.1)

This wasted a lot of my time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982992#3982992

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982992