[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1 beta 1

bpatters do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 3 13:30:00 EST 2006

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : not going to make a difference.

  | Why aren't you using ui:repeat??

I tend to flip flop between the two, primarily because a bug somewhere else in my code is causing the ui:repeat to not work or vice versa.

I'll start using ui:repeat instead.

Any pointers to required reading that will help me understand when I can use the parameters and when they won't be able to be resolved?

Seam + facelets +ajax4jsf is really nice, I really started to see the power last night when I was working with tables within tables and optionally rendered drop downs etc. These function parameters really helped simplify the tables within tables scenario versus using @DataModelSelection
.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983057#3983057

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983057