[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: binding MBean to JNDI name

jyoonyang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 3 20:04:05 EST 2006

Rob,

As a test, I copied and pasted following in TreeCache MBean config from the Wiki link you sent me.

  | <mbean code="org.jboss.cache.TreeCache"
  |         name="test:service=MyCache">
  |         <attribute name="BindingsConfig" serialDataType="jbxb">
  |             <jndi:bindings
  |             xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  |             xmlns:jndi="urn:jboss:jndi-binding-service:1.0"
  |             xs:schemaLocation="urn:jboss:jndi-binding-service:1.0 resource:jndi-binding-service_1_0.xsd"
  |             >
  |             <jndi:binding name="urls/jboss-home">
  |                <jndi:value type="java.net.URL">http://www.jboss.org</jndi:value>
  |             </jndi:binding>
  |             </jndi:bindings>
  |         </attribute>

When I went to JMX console for the list of JNDI names, I didn't see "urls/jboss-home".   Is this correct way of defining JNDI name?

Also, if I want to link my TreeCache to the JNDI name, what should I specify for jndi:value?

Thanks,
Jennifer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983155#3983155

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983155