[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JBSSO-7 of Jira:

sohil.shah@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 4 09:57:06 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastian Scotti [mailto:sds at internet.com.uy]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 7:24 PM
To: Sohil Shah
Subject: JBSSO-7 of Jira:

Hi Sohil,

For a project based on jboss (dcm4chee) I worked on the autonomy of a users-module written in ejb3/JSF with Seam I reached a beta stage which allows to:
- creat, modify, delete users
- assign and change roles for each of them

Among the things to improve in my module interface are:
-- dynamic data validation,
-- graphical design
-- paging of the users list (in case they are plenty of them)
-- possibiliy of defining new roles directly from the dcm4chee-users module

Would you be interested that I improve this work in order to provide a demo for  the task JBSSO-7 of Jira:
" JSF/JBoss Seam based GUI application that can be used for administering the JBoss FedSSO product. "

Best greetings,

Seba

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983217#3983217

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983217