[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Still have issues with my installation

diablo341 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 4 13:16:58 EST 2006

jndiPattern=#{ejbName}/local

I didn't put the projectName in front, b/c I thought I was using the EJB3 built into the server, but after reading Basel's post, I might've made an error.

Okay, I've read more about the server.  It's provides a *bridge* to EJB3.0.  So that means the embedded EJB3 container is THE EJB3 container.  I tell you, for a newbie, the docs are confusing at first read.  I've now read that the full JEMS suite is not all embeddable yet.  I'll check out Basel's link below.

For now though, can someone confirm for me the setup?  I use the embedded EJB container.  I put the project name at the front of my jndiPattern.  Anything else I need to get it functioning properly?

John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983230#3983230

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983230