[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: problem with deploying in JBoss

mnrz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 5 01:09:32 EST 2006

Hi

I used JBoss installer wizard and from the list of profiles I chose ejb3. I think Seam listener doesnt start properly.
I have a question about lib folder of the JBoss server, there are some jar files like hibernate3.jar, some jar files started with jboss*.jar , if I put the jar files palced in the Seam "lib" JBoss will confuse and jar files has incompatibility, Do I have to replace the lib of JBoss with lib of Seam? or maybe some of them?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983272#3983272

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983272