[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: RoundRobin, new cluster member & SFSB == NPE

ben.wang@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 5 21:59:36 EST 2006

Sorry to get back to you late.

I have finally got a chance to try to reproduce your problem. I am using the latest jboss-4.0 src (of which should be very close to 4.0.5.GA). But I can't reproduce your problem. I have the current cluster counter test running and then have a new node startup to join. No exception occurred.

However, I don't see the round robin going to the new node either. I will look into this part more.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983343#3983343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983343