[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: JBoss 3.2.5 MySQL 4.0 finder Method gives a Finder Excep

pintovc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 03:07:45 EST 2006

So to finally help myself I downloaded the source for JBoss 3.2.5 and am tracing through it. It appears that the exception is thrown on the invocation of the findByUserName method in the TxManager class.

I have not been able to trace further, but it bring to my attention how there can never be a dearth of documentation. And open source is just a poor step above closed source in the absence of good documentation.

:-) Enough said lest I induce myself to start documenting the JBoss code :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983372#3983372

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983372