[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Cannot start JBoss server from Eclipse with JBoss IDE 2

A_titov82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 03:46:36 EST 2006

But how can I use JBoss Adapter without specifying JBoss folder?!! There is no way to put this information. Perhaps, plugin works wrong...
For example, when I try to Open launch configuration from Server Overview the following error occurs:
"Exception occurred creating launch configuration tab.

Reason:
No tab group defined for launch configuration tab org.jboss.eclipse.as.core.jbossLaunch"
and then
"No tabs defined for launch configuration type JBoss application server"
And when I try to edit JBoss Adapter Runtime
(Window->Preferences->Server then select JBoss 4.0 Server Adapter Runtime and click "Edit..." button or click "Edit" hyperlink in "Server Overview") no window appears...
So what is wrong with pluging?
I installed JBoss tools from JBossIDE-JBossAS-Tools-1.0.0.Beta2.zip, not from JBossIDE-2.0.0.Beta2-ALL.zip.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983377#3983377

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983377