[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Error: Unable to initialize TldLocationsCache

inkimar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 03:50:24 EST 2006

Hello!

Getting this error :
org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
Unable to initialize TldLocationsCache: XML parsing error on file /WEB-INF/tld/c.tld: (line 3, col -1).

Using jboss-4.0.4.GA.

The odd thing here, is that this is working in one project but not
the other - these project are built in the same build.xml - file using
jboss-4.0.4.GA. I cannot see anything different on these two apps.

The problem is  not solved by changing
<% @ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core_rt" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/tld/c.tld" prefix="c" %>

Any ideas on what is going on?
I just changed my jstl.jar and standard.jar.

best regards, ink

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983378#3983378

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983378