[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Fail over isn't working: Connection refused

hnrk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 07:55:01 EST 2006

As a followup, a few observations:

The exception stack traces show that org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker_Stub.invoke() is used, while I believe JRMPHAInvoker should have been used?

Also, I replaced SingleRetryInvoker with RetryInvoker.  Shouldn't my client wait for a connection indefinately instead of issuing a connection refused?

I am starting to suspect that my clustered container isn't used at all.  Is there a way to check this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983420#3983420

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983420