[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Dynamic file generation and download from seam context

andyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 08:24:51 EST 2006

As part of my project I will need to create a new text based file, similar in csv format, from the results of work done under a conversation in seam and based on data stored in the underlying database.  I'm trying to figure out how to go about this.

As a starting point, would an one do this from Seam/JSF, or would this be a matter for a special servlet which accesses and checks that a seam conversation is started, etc?  I would certainly expect to change the mime type....

Thanks,
Andy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983425#3983425

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983425