[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Wildcards for no-conversation-view-id

iradix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 11:16:29 EST 2006

No problem.  I'll try to play around with that next week.  As far as the ordering of page actions is concerned, I can see where you are coming from.  Most of the generic page actions I've set up have been for things like checking permissions and I'd definitely want them to fire first.  But what about the case where a page action starts a conversation and the rest of the pages within the group are conversational?  You could move the conversational pages into their own folder or you could write an action that either starts the conversation or checks for it depending on the view id, but those both seem like hacks don't they? It seems like their should be a better way.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983485#3983485

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983485