[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Fail over isn't working: Connection refused

hnrk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 12:09:42 EST 2006

"bstansberry at jboss.com" wrote : You're not getting an HA proxy.  Not sure why.  Easiest way to tell is to look at the stack trace, like you did.  You'll also see that no RetryInterceptor is in the client stack trace.

By writing the problem report, I managed to think through and debug the problem properly.

I did all my testing against two of the 20+ beans in our application.  As luck would have it, these two (and only these two) had typos in their XDoclet descriptors.  This, in turn, caused their generated jboss.xml files to use the standard non-clustered container.

I really should have spotted this earlier.

Anyway, thanks for the input!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983499#3983499

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983499