[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Wanted: Web based Application for System Analysis - Is

rslinct do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 14:45:51 EST 2006

GenmanI was wondering if JBoss was the direction I wanted to go in.  Seeing as I am unfamilair with JBoss AS, Tomcat etc, I am not sure which one if any was the direction I should go.

I stumbled into this place via Pentaho and their application so there are numerous options and I am looking at.

PeterJ Thank you for the reply.  From the sounds of your comments, JBoss is a possible direction for me but now I still need to figure out what pieces and parts will allow me to do the task at hand.

So far the Pentaho folks called me back today and helped clarify things regarding their product.  I think I may need a more custom app and why I am looking here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983529#3983529

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983529