[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JSF and JBoss

mrchit_2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 03:31:38 EST 2006

Hi,
I don't have the answer you have but rather a question. I wonder what platform, tool do you use for the JSF development. I am using the bundle eclipse+lomboz plugin from lomboz's website. I am able to create EJB but I cannot create a simply dynamic web project with JSP/JSF page. Exceptions happen and stack over flow when I opened the JSP/JSF page I created. So I am really appreciated if you could tell me if what development platform you are using.
Thank you very much.

-Luong

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983660#3983660

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983660