[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Client handler chain

pseudonym do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 06:45:10 EST 2006

Thanks for the reply.  I looked at the URL you sent but I think the handler chain they're setting up is for a jbossws service end point.

I'm trying to set up a handler for a client.  The application is not deployed as part of a war file.  It's deployed in a jar file as a j2ee 1.4 web service client (I think this is called a JSR-109 client - see http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossws/user-guide/en/html/clients.html ).  The contents of the jar file includes the following in /META-INF:

/META-INF/application-client.xml
/META-INF/jaxrpc-mapping.xml
/META-INF/jboss-client.xml
/META-INF/wsdl/TestService.wsdl

I think the jbossws examples (version 1.0.3) includes an example of what I'm trying to do under the handler directory.   The handler example connects to a locally hosted web service whilst I connect to a remotely (.NET) hosted web service.

As I say I don't get any exceptions on deployment so I'm quite stumped about what jboss is doing.

Cheers,

Alex[/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983708#3983708

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983708