[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Personalization Features in 2.4?

stevej812 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 09:03:02 EST 2006

Hi,

Looking at the Portal 2.6 docs there is a note indicating a new Personal Dashboard feature is being worked on which should be released soon...
Note:  At the time of this release, functionality on Adding Pages, and Adding portlet windows, has not been added to the dashboarding area for users.

We are evaluating 2.4 at this time.  Based on the above note I know users can't add pages and portlet windows but I wanted to know if 2.4 allows for the pre-creation of a 'My Page' for users by the admin and if each user can then customize their 'My Page' and/or add portlets to it selecting from a pre-defined portlet list?

thanks,
Steve

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983753#3983753

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983753