[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Personalization Features in 2.4?

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 10:16:39 EST 2006

I think he can change the current theme. (To verify)

The user can set preference for every portlet of predefined pages. Pages and their compositions can vary from one role to the other. But a single user cannot change the pages or the portlet just for him.

If you are still at the evalutation process, i would encourage you to start with 2.4, you can get professional support for it.

All your portlets will work in 2.6 and we provide a migration application. 2.6 final is due early next year and support will be available for it. Once you will move to 2.6 you will then benefit from the pages composition if it is key for your business.

Another option is to start right on 2.6 thanks to the early release (Snapshot) that we released.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983790#3983790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983790