[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Calling a workflow directly from another webpage link.

falazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 12:26:11 EST 2006

>From the 3.2 dev version, I am attempting to start a process directly using the link and hidden form provided on the
 participant/startnew.jsf
page.

The code looks something like this:

            Start Process!

<!--
  function clear_linkDummyForm() {
  var f = document.forms['linkDummyForm'];
  f.elements['linkDummyForm:_link_hidden_'].value='';
  f.elements['processDefinitionId'].value='';
  f.target='';
}
clear_linkDummyForm();
//-->

And when I click the form (from another plain HTML page, outside of the JBPM set)
Several things happen.
It requires you to login to get into JBPM... this is fine, and wanted behavior.

But then, it just goes to the startnew.jsf page.

If I do it again, it will go ahead and go to the start process form.

and every other time it will alternate the behaviour.

I know it is setting something somewhere, but Im not sure exactly what.

But basically it has been asked that we be able to spread the start links around, for use directly in the area we are working with, such as HR or Mainteneance, or anything.

James Ratcliff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983843#3983843

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983843