[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - ClassLoaderRepository

editha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 18:10:27 EST 2006

I get the HierachicalClassLoaderRepository3 of a .war via its mbean Objectname. I would like to add to this repository an instance of (my own) URLClassLoader implementation, because I want this .war to use this classloader instance.
The Problem is that I only see a registerClassLoader() method that requires a UnifiedClassLoader.
Is there a way to add a non-UnifiedClassLoader to this repository?

I tried to solve this task my creating my own BasicLoaderRepository and adding my classloader instance.
The call
(LoaderRepository)mbeanserver.getClassLoaderRepository()).getLoaders();
returns my classloader instance, but it is not used for loading the .war file. Is there maybe a way to attach the classloader instance to the .war?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983941#3983941

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983941