[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Urgent Help requested ...support for enums..update jboss

joshua_hj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 18:39:44 EST 2006

Hi,

I was trying to develop a parlay X web service, the MultimediaMessaging one. I have managed to generate all java classes from the wsdl and xsd files provided by the specification. Allthough, i am having a problem with enumerations. I have a type, named "MessagePriority" (see below) that is mapped into a java enum file "MessagePriority" (see below) . JBoss complains about the Enumeration type at deploy time. When i remove the references to that type it works fine.

Does the generated code below is supported by JBossWS?
Can i use enumeration at all?

PS: Can you explain better how did you managed to get your enums work

Best Regards Joshua

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983950#3983950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983950