[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deploying jbpm.war(3.1.3) to jboss as 4.0.5GA

burrsutter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 20:41:30 EST 2006

Answering my own question about the cache issue.

This in my hibernate.cfg.xml helped out:

 org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider

So simply the removal of Dom4j from the web-inf/lib and adding ehcache1.2 to my EAR seemed to sort this out.

If anyone else is interested in making jBPM work in an EAR along side EJB3 feel free to contact me.  I'm trying to use jBPM to "orchestrate" some MDBs on 4.0.4 and 4.0.5.

Burr.Sutter at jboss.com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983971#3983971

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983971