[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Why JAAS authenticate() fails?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 01:22:40 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : However the status was 200

Which means the request has succeeded.

anonymous wrote : Are the values for module-option usersProperties and rolesProperties correct?

Looks correct.

anonymous wrote :
  | I am assuming the root "/" starts at server/default. Is my assumption correct?

The "/" indicates the root of your application. Assuming, your application is named myApp.ear then "/authentik/transportation-security-roles.properties" will translate into myApp.ear/authentik/transportation-security-roles.properties.

anonymous wrote : Do you know why the authentication fail?

Please post the contents of your web.xml, jboss-web.xml, the url that you are using to try out your usecase and also the TRACE level logs of jboss security package.(Please remember to use the "Code" to wrap the contents in a code block, while posting these details).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984004#3984004

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984004