[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Token.setNode(Node) method

AlClientView do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 06:24:17 EST 2006

Hi all,

I have a customer that whish to be able to set back the execution of an active instance to a previous node.
Is there a way to do that ? If yes, what is the best way to do that ?
I saw in the API, the method setNode of the Token object. If I use it to set the Token to a previous node... Is there anything wrong with that ?
For example:
Let's say I have a 10 nodes process.
The node 8 is a wait state node. The execution is waiting for a signal in node 8 and I use the setNode method to set the execution back to Node 2.

Thank you...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984075#3984075

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984075