[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem with SAAJ Client for Webservice that receives at

RomeuFigueira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 07:10:32 EST 2006

"heiko.braun at jboss.com" wrote : Sorry, i cannot dig into your problem in great detail right now, but did you checkout the following:

  | http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossws/user-guide/en/html/attachments.html
  | http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossws/user-guide/en/html/mtom-xop.html

Hi Heiko, I've seen those documents before. My service and client are even partially based on the samples provided by jbossws13 (all the way to wsdl and jax-mapping). I'm not using MTOM at this moment.

I'm starting to consider that I may have some JAR problems with my libraries but can't confirm it.

It's just plain weird that I can do a upload with SoapUI and can't with any of my SAAJ clients.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984101#3984101

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984101