[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and tomahawk-sandbox graphicimagedynamic

frehan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 08:08:37 EST 2006

"petemuir" wrote : http://jroller.com/page/pmuir?entry=dynamicimagecomponent_for_jsf

  | And, as pointed out, A4J has a component as well.  I would steer clear of tomahawk where possible and especially sandbox.

Thanks for your reply!
I have tried the A4J component, but I always get an Application context not available when using it with seam.

I have also tried your component, but I am not using faclets so I did a taglib to work with jsp/jsf (seam)  but I get exceptions about missing metohds, and more.. I will try to post the stacktrace..

/F

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984124#3984124

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984124