[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messages delivery stops after a while

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 08:34:43 EST 2006

"lieth78" wrote : "There is no need to close the sessions, producers, and consumers of a closed connection"... as I close the connection when the client stops, I though it was sufficiant.  Am I wrong?

When you close your connection the consumers will be closed, the problem is you're not closing your connection until you have created 10s of thousands of consumers.

Each consumer will take up x bytes of memory and also crowds various HashMaps. Therefore you're going to run out of resources the longer the loop runs plus everything is going to run slowly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984136#3984136

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984136