[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Jboss Portal Integration with OpenSSO

bmathew06 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 09:42:29 EST 2006

I have OpenSSO doing the authentication, post authentication the userid is sent to JBoss Portal, I have a servlet filter which takes this and does a redirect.

String url = "j_security_check?j_username=" + username + "&j_password=" + password;
String redirectUrl = response.encodeRedirectURL(url);
response.sendRedirect(redirectUrl);

I was expecting the login to happen and user taken to the portal home page. This does not work.

Any inputs on how to get this done?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984161#3984161

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984161